1. Get the 2 molds (1 orange and 1 white) out of the bag and place them in your hand.
Note: Please wear gloves to prevent perspiration, dirt or dust from coming in contact with the putties.
2. Mix the two putties together (use more white than orange to keep the dough softer, longer) kind of like “Play Doh”. Mix for a while until you have a uniform mixture.
3. Next, place the mold into the mouth piece and make sure it’s even inside the mouth piece. Do not let the tray over flow. If you are going to do only 6 teeth then place appropriate amount on the tray.
4. Next open your mouth as wide as you can and put the mouth piece in (until your teeth are right in the middle of the mouthpiece without being too close to the walls of the tray) and push straight up (FOR TOP GRILLS) or straight down (FOR BOTTOM GRILLS). Bite all the way into the mold.
5. Hold the mouth piece in your mouth for 3-4 minutes (DO NOT MOVE OR TALK). Make sure the mix covers your teeth and that your lips don’t get in the way (holding your lip is a good idea too). Your impression must have a good visible gum line (where your teeth meet your gum).
6. After 5 minutes, tilt your mouth piece to the side and pull down GENTLY.
NOTE: If the first mold does not come out good, you can use the other bags to take another impression.